[vi-android] Bible Gateway app using wrong keyboard:- how can I change it?

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 21:03:03 -0000

Hi all,

As a result of another recent thread I've downloaded Bible Gateway on to my
S4.

When I tried to search for something just now, the app wanted to use the
Samsung Keyboard, so I'm wondering how I can change this so that if I'm not
using my Bluetooth keyboard, the Google Keyboard is used instead of the
Samsung one.

Please note that in all other apps I've downloaded recently which use a
keyboard within the phone, I have not had the problem of an app wanting to
use the Samsung Keyboard rather than the Google Keyboard as far as I can
remember.

Thank you in advance for your replies.

Alexander Shannon