[vi-android] Re: Another quick couple of questions regarding cases for the S4.

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 15:14:53 -0000

Hi Lana

Birmingham is in England as you say.  But although it's the second city
after London, my problem isn't that things can't be looked at prior to
purchase, but that the only cases I could find in phone shops I knew of were
not the hard rugged type of case I wanted, they seemed to be softer leather
cases, and I wanted to purchase one which had a keyboard built in, and I
certainly didn't see any of those in the stores I visited.  Like your son, I
am with Vodafone.

Alexander Shannon