[vi-android] Another quick couple of questions regarding cases for the S4.

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2014 14:51:16 -0000

Hi all,

Following the recent thread I started, to which both Quentin and Aaron
contributed very helpfully, I have been doing some more research online and
found the following case:

Koolertron Bluetooth 3.0 Sliding Qwerty Keyboard Hardshell Case Cover for
Samsung Galaxy S4 S IV i9500

I did consider getting this case but I have a couple of questions first:

1.        Does hard shell mean that the back will have to come off the phone
for this case to work?

2.        What does "S IV i9500" mean?  Is it a particular model of S4 and
if so how do I check if I have such a phone?

Alexander Shannon