[vi-android] Re: Another quick couple of questions regarding cases for the S4.

  • From: "Lana Thompson" <lanadon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 21:31:10 +0800

Hello Alexander

Our sun has just bought a Samsung 4 with a case that goes around the outside
of the phone.  It has a strong plastic glass front.

He says the only reason you would need to take the back off is if you have
purchased a bigger battery.

Then you need to.

Why don't you just ring around a few suppliers or go into a phone shop and
get them to show how the phones fit into the various cases.

You don't have to buy it then, just go away and quietly make up your mind.

Happy hunting

Lana