[vi-android] Re: Android 4.3. Update for recent Samsung phones

  • From: Chris H <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2013 08:44:02 +0000

I'm surprised by this as Samsung is one of the most popular makers of Android phones and tablets. Is it true that the Google Nexas always receives updates as and when they become available? If so surely Samsung ought to follow suit. Just my thoughts.

E-mail Facebook and iMessage
christopherh40@xxxxxxxxx

On 02/11/2013 02:37, michael's mail boxl wrote:
Hi Quentin I bet the update for my Samsung Galaxy Nexus gt9250 will never
come I check every day I doubt they will I am stuck at 4.1.2.
Cheers Michael.