[va-richmond-general] Hotel Recommendations

  • From: "Diane Bumpass" <dbumpass@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 23:02:50 -0500

I accidentally sent this to Julie yesterday instead of to the group.  Here's my
request.

I know Christmas Eve is not the best time to send out a request, but I'll be
reading feedback into next week.  I'd like to spend a couple of days birding
and relaxing on the Eastern Shore early in January, preferably closer to VA and
thus less driving.  The Blue Heron looks good near Chincoteague, but that's
farther than I want to drive if something is closer, perhaps near Kiptopeke.  I
saw that the Sunset Beach Inn near the cape is very close to birding and has
hosted birding events.  Let me know recommendations.  Price is probably a key
factor.  I'm often frugal, and sometimes downright cheap, but I might move away
from budget accomadations if something sounded nifty and not too expensive.
Closeness to good food is also a plus.  Other attractions can also be a factor.

Thanks,

Diane Bumpass