[usswhiteknight] 1003.9 WK Sim

  • From: MoonshadowsToNEN@xxxxxxx
  • To: usswhiteknight@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 00:03:23 EST

CmdrCulkin:     Alright...so last week The Admiral ordered the ship intoa
nice cozy spot to lay low but keep an eye on the Fervic reconstruction
effort...
CmdrCulkin:     So, we'll pick up from there...if I'm not horribly
attentive its cause I'm starting to feel all "Germy"
CmdrCulkin:     So...??s/Comments?
LtCdrSvann:     No, sir.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     No sir
LtDreyLChandler:     nada
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ((Run SPock Run, see SPock run))
CmdrCulkin:     Alright then...LIGHTS! CAMERA! ACTION!
CmdrCulkin:     ::In quarters with Drey::Any luck yet?
LtDreyLChandler:     ::listens intently to the response on the other end of
the comm without responding she ends the transmission::
LtCdrSvann:     ::The Knight approaches the destination::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::At her helm board, absently monitoring course::SIr,
ETA three minutes
LtCdrSvann:     ::still seated in the command chair, looking at the PADD::
Acknowledged Lt.   Slow to three-quarter impulse.
LtDreyLChandler:     ::shakes her head:: News...but nothing good...::walks
into the bathroom and washes her face with cold water::
LtCdrSvann:     Ensign Quinn.   Prepare a sensor probe.   Send it to
coordinates 132.11.
WanderingPath:     *dragging the large container, just barely fitting
through the corridors into the shuttlebay, panting from the exertion even with
the anti-gravs, just glad he doesn't sweat like the others*
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Works her controls   *beep boop*:: ship slowing,
going sublight... 3/4 impulse sir!   On Course
AGrugan:     Ops>: Aye sir, Prepares a sensor pobe andonce it's ready sends
it to Coordinates 132.11
LtCdrSvann:     ::taps on the master console accessing the science
scanners.   Nods with satisfaction to see they are receiving signals from the
first
probe they had dropped before they left.::
LtCdrSvann:     +Culkin+ Bridge to Admiral Culkin.
CmdrCulkin:     +Taps+Go ahead Commander.
LtDreyLChandler:     ::towels off her face and steps out of the bathroom
listening but absently::
WanderingPath:     *frowning and then getting it into it's spot, near the
shuttlebay door for emergency disposal, then locking the magnetic clamps in
place*
CmdrCulkin:     ::Glancing over at Drey, from the corner of his eye::
LtCdrSvann:     +Culkin+ We have arrived at the Scorody System, sir.   I
have ordered a probe launched, and we are receiving data from one we dropped
prior to leaving, so we now have a three-hundred, sixty degree sensor image
of the Fervid complex..
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Approaching destination point sir
WanderingPath:     +taps+ Shen to bridge...
LtCdrSvann:     ::to Moons:: Put us in orbit of the thrid moon, Lt.
CmdrCulkin:     +BRIDGE+Excellent, I'll be up soon, Culkin out.
LtCdrSvann:     ::taps off the comm::
LtCdrSvann:     +shen+ Proceed Mr. Shen.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Putting us into orbit... ::As she works out the
gravity constant, her pink tounge sticks out JUST a little, she puts the ship
into a stable orbit::
WanderingPath:     +Svann+ The cage is finally complete and in place in the
shuttlebay... no thanks to that boneheaded Ensign Gates...
LtCdrSvann:     ((That is cure, Moons))
MoonshadowsToNEN:     To Svonn> Orbit acheives sir, duration one hour each
orbit
LtDreyLChandler:     ::turns to head out the door to the bridge, fighting
the urge to be sick, denial would do for now::
LtCdrSvann:     ::raises a brow:: +Shen+ What did Ensign Gates have to
offer you?
CmdrCulkin:     Whoa...where are you going?
LtCdrSvann:     ::to Moons:: The ideal position would be to keep the moon
between us and the Fervid complex, Lt.
LtDreyLChandler:     I haven't decided...
LtDreyLChandler:     the bridge
WanderingPath:     +Svonn+ I told that Engineering novice *not* to press
the scramble field that keeps the damn thing from being beamed away.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Cheerfully:: Shifting orbit sir... putting us into
synchronous orbit... moving, moving... moon between us and stable sir!
LtCdrSvann:     +Shen+ Would you want for me to take this up with the
Ensign?
WanderingPath:     +Svonn+ So that idiot pressed the damn button... so I
had to literally drag the cell from my lab to the shuttlebay.
LtCdrSvann:     ::raises a brow::
LtDreyLChandler:     They're waiting for you...
WanderingPath:     He's cowering in a corridor somewhere... damn idiot
soiled himself when I shifted to my natural form and blew smoke at him.
WanderingPath:     +Svonn+
CmdrCulkin:     No, your gonna stay right here for now...whats going on?
WanderingPath:     +Svonn+ I'm on my way to sickbay to check on the
prisoner and get her ready for transport unless one of you wants me to show you
the
thing.
LtDreyLChandler:     Her ship was attacked
LtCdrSvann:     +Shen+ Very well, Mr. Shen.   Thank you for your efforts.
::makes a mental note to send someone to check on Gates::
LtCdrSvann:     +Shen+ As soon as I am relieve, I shall be down and you can
instruct me on its usage.
CmdrCulkin:     My gods...Is whe ok?
LtDreyLChandler:     ask the fervid, they took the crew
LtDreyLChandler:     ::her face flushed at the realization::
WanderingPath:     *glares at one of the other engineers* Don't just stand
there doubled over panting for breath... get some rags and polish your
filthy monkey prints off my device!
CmdrCulkin:     WHAT!?
CmdrCulkin:     Do they have a last known heading?
LtDreyLChandler:     ::the wave of nausea back:: I didn't ask...
WanderingPath:     Jr Engineers> *having seen Travis threaten to turn
Ensign Gates into "something crunchy and good with ketchup" and start to polish
the cell cleaner than it was in his lab*
MoonshadowsToNEN:     :: Listening to the engineer, she is fascinated, he
is the only other tailed person in the crew::
LtCdrSvann:     ::gets up and crosses over to the science console, looks at
the ensign sitting there.:: Monitor those probes carefully, Ensign.   If we
lose contact with either one, I want to know right away.
LtCdrSvann:     Ensign Beerhalter> Aye, sir.
CmdrCulkin:     How about a last known location?
LtCdrSvann:     Ensign Quinn.   Please maintain a vigilant watch over the
Fervid frequencies.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::She shuts down all but the object avoidance short
range nav sensors
WanderingPath:     *watching them work in the shuttlebay, growling a bit
when one of the engineers almost pushes another button*
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::
LtDreyLChandler:     They had just left home, maybe the sisters know where
they were headed....I didn't ask any of that information...
WanderingPath:     Ensign Tieger> *hears the growl and almost jumps away
realizing he almost pressed a button*
LtDreyLChandler:     two days from home
LtDreyLChandler:     a distress call
LtDreyLChandler:     ::spouting out anything that had shot out in bold at
her::
AGrugan:     Ops>: Aye, sir. I'm watching them like a Hawk.
LtCdrSvann:     ::Raises a brow, ready to comment on what a hawk would
watch, but then remembers it is just a metaphor:: Very good, Ensign.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Wonders how a hawk watches::
CmdrCulkin:     The Origin of that distress call is where we need to be
then...+Bridge+Commander, change of plans...set course for Arusian space
maximum speed.
WanderingPath:     *motions the engineers to get out and watching them run
like their pants were on fire*
MoonshadowsToNEN:     To Svonn> Orbit steady sir... they can't see us
LtDreyLChandler:     ::Her eyes flared red:: Jessica....
LtDreyLChandler:     ::turns and almost bolts out the door::
CmdrCulkin:     Oh hell...::Chases after her::Where are you going now!?
LtCdrSvann:     +Culkin+ Aye, sir. ::turns to helm:: Lt. Moonshadow, set
course for Arusian space.   Maximum warp.
WanderingPath:     +taps+ Shen to EMH...
LtDreyLChandler:     She has to know where she is....::shoves him aside and
heads towards the sickbay::
LtCdrSvann:     EMH> +Shen+ ::sighs:: Go ahead, Mr. Shen.
WanderingPath:     +EMH+ Your prisoner... is she ready for transport?
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Taps into the computer, pulls up Arusian space,
plots a course:: course laid in Sir!   Maximum warp coming on... now...
breaking light barrier sir!
LtCdrSvann:     +Shen+ She is still under sedation, Commander.   It was my
understanding she stays in sick bay while sedated.
CmdrCulkin:     Drey! I understand your emotional right now, but we need to
be calm and rational about all this.
LtCdrSvann:     ::sits back in the command chair, wondering what is now
going on::
LtDreyLChandler:     ::stops and glares at him::
WanderingPath:     +EMH+ The cell is complete. We need to transfer her
while she's sedated so we don't have her wake up during the transfer process.
LtDreyLChandler:     If it was Max would you be calm and rational?
MoonshadowsToNEN:     SHip now at Maximum warp sir!   Long range Nav
sensors ON... locking course into board
LtCdrSvann:     EMH> ;; a bit put out:: Is that on orders of the admiral?
LtDreyLChandler:     ::takes a deep breath:: I promise I won't hurt your
look alike ex, much...
LtCdrSvann:     (That was +Shen+_
LtDreyLChandler:     ::in the tl now:: Are you coming to keep me calm?
CmdrCulkin:     Look, lets check out the scene first....
WanderingPath:     That's my order. We transfer her while sedated unless
you want to put the continued safety of your holomatrix on the line of her
being transfered safely and not hurting or killing anyone in the process.
CmdrCulkin:     ::In the lift::What do you think?
WanderingPath:     +EMH+\
LtDreyLChandler:     ::sits in the tl furrowing a brow:: I think she's
dead...
LtDreyLChandler:     ::fighting the tears back::
CmdrCulkin:     Max>::Listening to Shen now, then hears
something::Um...Doc?
LtDreyLChandler:     but we'll do it your way...
LtCdrSvann:     EMH> +Shen+ Are you threatening me, Mr. Shen?   I assure
you, she is of no danger ro the ship while sedated, and I will not permit her
transfer unless I hear from the Admiral.
LtCdrSvann:     EMH> ::Looks to Max:: Yes, Ensign?
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Watches her indicators, there is little to do with
the ship on auto, she decides travel can be boring::
WanderingPath:     +EMH+ You... damn piece of holofluff... alright I'll
call the damn Admiral... and then rip your holomatrix out and use it in my
latrine! Shen out! *growling*
CmdrCulkin:     ::Points at the Biobed, at the fluttering eyes of the
Alternate Jessica Knight
WanderingPath:     +taps+ Shen to Culkin...
LtCdrSvann:     ((You should NPC one of those poor engineers too, Moons))
CmdrCulkin:     +Shen+Go ahead Travis.
LtCdrSvann:     EMH> Interesting.   +Shen+ On second thought, Mr. Shen.
She's ready to go.
WanderingPath:     +Culkin+ Nevermind... we're starting the transfer now.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     AENG Billibrew> SHen> Orders sir?   I am not touching
buttons!
LtCdrSvann:     EMH> ::runs a tricorder over Jessica before she
trasnports::
WanderingPath:     Watch and learn...*pulls out his device and starts the
scan of   Jessica's location and then starts the transporter process*
LtDreyLChandler:     ::tl stops at the bridge, she stands collects herself
as she steps over and takes her seat::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Billebrew> ::Jumps back as he hears the transporter
whine::
WanderingPath:     *waiting for the transport to complete before activating
the jamming field to keep anyone from locking in on her once in the
chamber*
LtCdrSvann:     EMH> Computer.   Transfer my program to main the shuttle
bay.
LtDreyLChandler:     We're looking for ship remains...
LtDreyLChandler:     ::to svonn::
CmdrCulkin:     Mr Svann...apparently one of our own has been taken, so
this is going to become more of a personal S&R
WanderingPath:     *activates the jamming field and turning on the rest of
the devices*
LtCdrSvann:     ::rises from the command seat:: What type of ship,
Commander?
LtCdrSvann:     EMH> :: appears in the shuttle bay, checking on Jessica::
WanderingPath:     +taps+ Shen to Bridge...
LtCdrSvann:     ::Nods to Culkin, and moves to tactical.   :: I will start
scans as soon as we arrive in the system.
WanderingPath:     *shows the EMH the medical panel, where her vitals are
being constantly checked*
CmdrCulkin:     (LAST LINES)
LtCdrSvann:     EMH> ::looks over the design of the "cage" and the medical
readouts:: I have underestimated you, Mr. Shen.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Billibrew> ::Starts a tricorder scan of the thruster
nozzles on the shuttles, Mr Shen does not like idle hands::
LtCdrSvann:     EMH> Very nice work.
WanderingPath:     +Bridge+ Our guest is awake and in her new home. In case
there's anyone who wants to visit.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Steady on course and velocity sir!
WanderingPath:     *looks at the EMH* I'm not totally without a heart.
She's got enough room in there to have a place to sleep, sit, eat, and take
care
of any... personal waste.
LtCdrSvann:     Beerhalter> ::starts long range scans into Arusian space::
LtCdrSvann:     EMH> ::Nods:: Is there an ability to transfer my program
inside, shold she need the extra medical attention?
CmdrCulkin:     ::He looked at Drey::Guess I should go down and speak with
her...
WanderingPath:     Yes.   Through a secure data-line.
LtDreyLChandler:     ::nods:: better you than me...
WanderingPath:     *there was even a small room attached for visitors*
LtCdrSvann:     EMH>   ::Nods with satisfaction.   Looks in to Jessica::
Can you hear me, Ms. Knight?
WanderingPath:     And of course there's the secure visitor's room.
LtCdrSvann:     EMH> You have seemed to have thought of everything.
CmdrCulkin:     AND PAUSE