[usswhiteknight] 1003.2 Knight sim

  • From: MoonshadowsToNEN@xxxxxxx
  • To: usswhiteknight@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 00:03:50 EST

CmdrCulkin:     Alright, when we ended the sim last week, we left off with
the Knight having just entered into warp to pick up Culkin and Drey...seems
fitting we should start a few minutes before their arrival at the
Rendevous...
CmdrCulkin:     ??'s/Comments?
LtCdrSvann:     None, sir.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Sir no SIR
LtDreyLChandler:     nada
CmdrCulkin:     Alright then...LIGHTS! CAMERA! AND.....
CmdrCulkin:     ACTION!
LtCdrSvann:     ::sitting in the command chair, checks their eta to
Rendezvous::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::At the helm:: Approaching designated point sir
LtCdrSvann:     Ensign Quinn, please signal the admiral's shuttle.   Inform
him we are two point three-three minuts out.
AGrugan:     ops>: Aye sior.
AGrugan:     Ops>:+T+>Shuttle>: dmiral Culkin, this iss the White Knoght.
Please prepare to be brought on board.
CmdrCulkin:     ::Sitting in the shuttle with Drey, looking at her, and
worried expression on her face::I'm sure their ok...
AGrugan:     Ops>:+T+>Shuttle>: We are three point two mminutes from your
coordinates
LtCdrSvann:     Lt. Moons, bring the ship to three quarter impulse.
LtDreyLChandler:     I hope so....::she tapered off lost in thought::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Dropping out of warp in 10.... 5... going sublight...
decelerating three quarter impulse holding course sir
LtCdrSvann:     NPC TAC> I have the admiral
LtCdrSvann:     's shuttle on sensors, sir.
LtCdrSvann:     Put it onscreen.
LtCdrSvann:     Ensign Quinn, inform the shuttle bay to prepare to receive
the admiral's shuttle.
CmdrCulkin:     ...Ah...there they are...+Knight+ Bought time you guys
showed up, I was begining to get worried...
LtCdrSvann:     ::stands:: Lt. Moonshadow. You have the bridge.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Shuttle on nearest object indicator Mr Svonn... shall
I match with it?
AGrugan:     Ops>+T+>Shuttle Bay prepare to receive the Admirals shuttle
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Aye Mr Svonn... matching velocities with shuttle
LtCdrSvann:     The shuttle can match to our speed, Lt.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Aye sir
LtCdrSvann:     ::steps to the TL, then inside:: Shuttle bay.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::She holds the ship steady on course, thinking she
would prefer to match and shut down acceleration::
LtCdrSvann:     ::Shuttle bay acknowledges Quinn's request, and the hangar
doors open up::
LtCdrSvann:     ::steps off the lift and walks to the hangar bay::
CmdrCulkin:     ::Closes the Comm, looking to his wife::You ready? ...::The
Gentle thud of the shuttles repulsers marks their halt, and return home::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Turns helm over to Ens. Sheffield and takes the
center seat, sitting on the edge:: Ops> Operations, do a full sensor sweep of
the area, I do not want surprises!
LtCdrSvann:     ::stands at attention by the shuttle's hatch::
AGrugan:     Ops Aye, sir.
AGrugan:     Ops Runs a sensor scan. All Scanners show clear. I'll keep you
infiormed.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Tail thumps... she has done this before::Ops> VEry
Good
CmdrCulkin:     ::The Ramp from the shuttle lowers down, with Brian at the
forfrunt head turned round looking back at Drey::
LtDreyLChandler:     ::nods and stands following him onto the ramp::
LtCdrSvann:     Welcome aboard, Admiral, Commander. ::Hands him a PADD
withthe ship's status::
LtDreyLChandler:     hello svonn, everything okay here?
CmdrCulkin:     ::Not paying much attention to it at first::At ease
Commander...I trust the ship is still in one piece?
LtCdrSvann:     Affirmative, Admiral.   It seems, however the Fervid are
re-establishing their base of operations. It is detailed in my report, sir.
LtCdrSvann:     As well as the current disposition of Jessica Knight.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::She activates the command viewer, and ties into
ships systems, running a section by section check::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Helm, maintain course and speed...
MoonshadowsToNEN:     SHeffield> Yes Lieutnenant
CmdrCulkin:     I see....Mr Shen has created some sort of Bio Containment
cell for her...intresting. Have her DNA results turned up anything?
LtCdrSvann:     Yes, sir.   The EMH reports she is indeed, Ensign Culkin's
biological mother.   They share the same quantum signature.
LtCdrSvann:     ::Glances at Drey::
CmdrCulkin:     ::He looked smiling at the Commander::Well I guess that
clears that up...excellent work Mr Svann. Now if you dont mind we have a call
to make, then we'll join you on the bridge...
LtCdrSvann:     What course would you like, set, Sir?
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Systems checks indicate the Knight is robustly
healthy and running 4.0::
LtDreyLChandler:     ::smiles, glancing at brian, a little relief crossing
her face::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Sheffield>Moon> Steady on course and acceleration,
maintaining 3/4 impulse
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Very well
LtDreyLChandler:     ::heads to their quarters::
OnlineHost:     “CmdrCulkin” has left the room.
LtCdrSvann:     (Guess that's why I didn't get an answer))
LtCdrSvann:     ::turns and heads back to the bridge::
OnlineHost:     “CmdrCulkin” has entered the room.
CmdrCulkin:     (::Kicks Router in the head::Me thinkgs it's getting time
for a new one...)
CmdrCulkin:     (Ok, where am I?)
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ((Mr Svonn asked you a course and you returned to
quarters for a subspace message sir))
LtDreyLChandler:     (following me to the quarters, brb though ugh when
kids are sick it sucks)
CmdrCulkin:     ::Rubbing at his chin before fully leaving Svann::Find us
some where to lay low so we can watch this new world come into creation.
Might even give us some ideas for terraforming ourselves...
LtCdrSvann:     ((Just asked what course you wanted set))
LtCdrSvann:     ::steps onto the bridge, and moves to the science console::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Rises and relieves ens. Sheffield:: Svonn I stand
relieved sir!
AGrugan:     Ops>: Continuing to scan. All sensors show clear.
CmdrCulkin:     ::Turns entering into their quartes with Drey::
LtCdrSvann:     ::looks up from the science console, and moves to the
command chair.:: Lt. Moonshadow. Set course 148.33, Mark 5, warp 8.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Taps contacts on the helm console, claws
tickticking>> Course, 148.33 Mk V sir... ready to execute
MoonshadowsToNEN:     SHip coming around to indicated heading... on
trajectory.... going to warp 8 sir
MoonshadowsToNEN:     SHip at warp 2....2.5.....4.....5.5.... 7.... I am
holding warp 8 commander
LtCdrSvann:     Very good.   :: Looks to both officers:: If either of you
need a break, you may go now, before we arrive at our destination.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     THank you sir... I will be in my quarters for a few
minutes   ::Turns helm back over to Sheffield, rises and goes to TL::
LtCdrSvann:     ::tapping on a PADD, studying data received in the Fervid
system::
LtDreyLChandler:     ::walks over and makes her call and waits to no
avail:: still no answer... ::hangs up and makes another call::
LtCdrSvann:     EMH> :: makes his rounds, checking on Jessica::
LtDreyLChandler:     I need to speak with Kaelianna Chandler...
CmdrCulkin:     Max>::Max was snoozing at the table::
LtCdrSvann:     EMH> ::careful not to disturb the young ensign::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Exits TL, goes to her head and uses the box....
goes to her replicator and gets a pinto of coffee with cream and brown sugar...
relaxes and makes short work of it::
CmdrCulkin:     AND PAUSE
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::AA::