[usswhiteknight] 1003.16 WHite Knight sim

  • From: MoonshadowsToNEN@xxxxxxx
  • To: usswhiteknight@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 00:01:32 EDT

CmdrCulkin:     Alright, thanks Commander, so last week we headed off for
Arusian space, in search of the XO's sister, any questions? Comments?
LtCdrSvann:     None, sir.
AGrugan:     Guys, i'm sorry I'm gonna have to reboot. My puter's been
giving me fits all nighr
AGrugan:     I'll be back in less than five
LtDreyLChandler:     no q's here obviously
OnlineHost:     “AGrugan” has left the room.
CmdrCulkin:     Alright then, seeing none, BEGIN SIM
CmdrCulkin:     Max>::Now whereever Travis has his mother::
LtCdrSvann:     ::standing at the tactical station, scanning the area of
space around them::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::At the helm, doing her best to keep up with the
computer generated course corrections::
LtDreyLChandler:     ::staring at her padd in silence, not really looking
at it but past it::
LtCdrSvann:     EMH> :In the shuttle bay with Jessica Knight::
CmdrCulkin:     ::Glancing over at Drey::Do we have a set of beacon
coordinates?
wanderingpath:     *in the shuttlebay, checking over the new cell
carefully, and checking on her vitals*
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Directly on coordinates ordered sir... holding
position
wanderingpath:     *looks at Max* You can go into the outer chamber and
talk with her through the viewport.
LtDreyLChandler:     ::snapped out of it long enough to look at Brian::
Yes, I just put it into the system
CmdrCulkin:     Moons, lock onto the beacon, passive sensors in case
anyones waiting for us
OnlineHost:     “AGrugan” has entered the room.
AGrugan:     ((Guys I'm really sorry about this))
LtCdrSvann:     :: puts the sensors in passive mode::
CmdrCulkin:     (Its ok)
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Taps on her keyboard delicately with claw tips::
Locking on beacon, my sensors are passive... nothing to report sir
CmdrCulkin:     Max>::Glances at Travis, then back into the makeshift
containment cell, and stepped thru::...mother...
wanderingpath:     *checks on the readings of the cell, the power,
life-support, lighting, and it's integrity. He expected she'd try to break out
eventually. Just hoping he didn't have to use the instant incinerate feature to
keep her from escaping*
LtCdrSvann:     EMH>   ::Watches the bio-readings carefully.   Now scanning
Max as well::
LtCdrSvann:     ((::thinking that would definitely spoil someone's day:)
CmdrCulkin:     Jessica>Hello Son...::She was regal despite her surrondings
or her treatment::
LtDreyLChandler:     ::a low signal begins to come through static but there
nonetheless::
AGrugan:     ((Virus creators are space scum))
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Monitors the sensor she has... holding position
very carefully::
LtDreyLChandler:     (don't send me any emails Agrugan)
LtDreyLChandler:     (I don't want your viruses lol)
AGrugan:     I have an antivirus from that last go around
wanderingpath:     *having gone with dark metal features, it was all
designed to be secure and very simple*
CmdrCulkin:     (Dreys on actions, so take her lead)
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Mr Svonn.... Signal coming in on band .00004r sir
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Low power bearing... uncertain
CmdrCulkin:     M>...WHY..::He asked to her::
LtCdrSvann:     ::raises a brow and looks at his scanner::
CmdrCulkin:     J>::She hesitated for a long moment::Because they saved me
son, just as they will save all mankind, that is why they brought you and
your father to me.
LtCdrSvann:     Still a bit far out for passive scanning.
AGrugan:     CSEC>: Rubs her forehead as she feels a headache coming on
LtCdrSvann:     ((YOu are OPS, Ensign, unless someone promoted you.))
LtCdrSvann:     EMH> ::wonders what their meaning of saving is::
AGrugan:     opps sorry
LtDreyLChandler:     ::raises a brow at svann:: Find something?
CmdrCulkin:     M>::He shook his head::My father, your real husband is
dead, this ship, these people they are from an alternate timeline and
universe...
AGrugan:     Ops>: My scanners are picking up the signal
LtCdrSvann:     Affirmative, Commander.   We are getting a low-power sensor
blip.   We need to got active scanning, or close more for a better
analysis.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Mr Svonn, It is between 050 and 090 and Marks one and
three
CmdrCulkin:     J>::She hesitated for a moment, as if taking this in for
the first time::I want to speak to him.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Apologetically>> best I can do sir
wanderingpath:     *still double checking the security and integrity of the
containment, then seeing the kind of situation they were in, sends a text
message to the bridge - "Brian, Max meeting with prisoner. How long you want
me to let this go on before breaking it up? - Travis"
LtCdrSvann:     Your readings are correct, Lt.
CmdrCulkin:     ::Looks down at the messege displayed on his arm console,
he glanced over at Drey::Prisoners awake, Max is talking to her now...
LtDreyLChandler:     go ahead with the active scanning, careful though,
their uninvited guests may become ours
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Ties her sensors into the Tac and Ops boards, lets
them handle the scans::
LtDreyLChandler:     ::glances over at Brian carefully:: Good, it'll be
good for him to talk to her...I think...
AGrugan:     Ops Keeps scanning inspite of the slight headache she has
LtCdrSvann:     I shall direct a tight beam towards the object, Commander::
LtCdrSvann:     ::directs a very tight sensor beam out to the object::
CmdrCulkin:     ::Nods in agreement, types his reply back, "Continue to
allow"::
wanderingpath:     *frowns and shrugs, but continues to record*
CmdrCulkin:     J>Your emotions betray you son, I sense anger, and yet love
for me at the same time...conflict can be controlled.
LtCdrSvann:     Commander, I am detecting a Nightingale-class ship.   The
USS Halifax.   A medical ship.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Helm sensors tied in to you and ensign Quinn Mr Svonn
LtCdrSvann:     Acknowledged, Lt.
CmdrCulkin:     ::He glanced at Drey::
AGrugan:     Ops>: Still scanning sir
CmdrCulkin:     M>::He spun away from her, and exited the booth::
LtDreyLChandler:     ::her breath catches in her throat for a moment:: Scan
for life signs...
LtCdrSvann:     Scanning, sir.
wanderingpath:     *looks at Max* Are you alright?
LtCdrSvann:     I am not detecting life signs, Commander.   Ensign Quinn,
try to hail the Halifax.
AGrugan:     Ops>+>Halifax. U>S.S> halifax. This is the White Knight. Do
you read? Over?
CmdrCulkin:     M>I'll be fine...I'm heading up tot he bridge...::Obviously
not fine, she had struck a nerve::
LtCdrSvann:     EMH> ::looks with worry to Max::
AGrugan:     Ops>: No reply, sir
CmdrCulkin:     ::He took her hand for a moment::
wanderingpath:     If you want to talk... I'll be happy to share a drink
with you
CmdrCulkin:     M>Talks cheap...::Exits::
LtCdrSvann:     EMH> ::sighs::
wanderingpath:     *sighs and looks at the EMH* Offer to share my finest
alcohol collection... I don't do that for just anyone.
wanderingpath:     Oh well... if he feels up to it... he will. Time to
introduce myself.
LtCdrSvann:     EMH> ::nods:: She must have said something that hit home to
him.
wanderingpath:     *steps into the booth*
LtDreyLChandler:     We need to board her...see what we can find out...Keep
scanning the area for "guests" and keep a low profile. ::looks at Brian::
You call the sisters, find out if they've had any other attacks, I don't
think the fervid are done here
CmdrCulkin:     J>::Glanced at Travis as he stepped in::...you are Trauian.
CmdrCulkin:     ::Nods::You want me to come with?
wanderingpath:     *sending a text message with his PADD to Brian* "He's
coming to the bridge - she scored a hit to him somehow." *then looking at her*
Half.
wanderingpath:     My name is Travis and I'm your jailer.
LtDreyLChandler:     ::nods:: of course, I need something to keep me
balanced through all of this
LtCdrSvann:     I would not advise both of you going, sirs
LtCdrSvann:     It is against regulations.
LtDreyLChandler:     ::raises a brow at Svann::
CmdrCulkin:     J>::Smiles::Does being my jailer bring you pleasure?
LtDreyLChandler:     Fine, you stay here then, apparently we do things by
the book now...
LtCdrSvann:     it would be more logical to have me accompany you,
Commander.
wanderingpath:     *looks at her* My feelings are neither one way or
another. Other than to preserve the safety of the others from you. And I am the
one who controls who you can and can't see.
CmdrCulkin:     Your call commander...I can see Svanns point...
CmdrCulkin:     J>Your feelings are betrayed by your words, you feel
threatened by me
wanderingpath:     I wanted to impress upon you one important thing... if
you attempt to escape, you will be killed. There will be no warning... no
second chance. You - WILL - be - Killed.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     COmmander, my claws could be useful
LtCdrSvann:     EMH> ::wishes he hadn't told her that::
LtDreyLChandler:     Let's go Svann, you too moons, and I'm taking Max as
well he can finish his conversation with his mother later any problems with
that?
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Turns helm over to Ensign Parker::
LtCdrSvann:     I have none. ::taps out of his console, and a replacement
tac officer steps in::
CmdrCulkin:     M>::Appears on the bridge::No mam, I could use some time
away anyhow...::Frustration showing on his face::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     I am with you COmmander, arms?
wanderingpath:     *looks at her* Now that being said, I have gone to a
good deal of trouble to make you as comfortable as possible in the cell.
LtCdrSvann:     ::steps to the TL::
LtDreyLChandler:     ::nods, lets go still waiting in the lift:: ships all
yours dear
CmdrCulkin:     and pause
wanderingpath:     You will find a shower unit to clean yourself, a food
only replicator, waste facility... I took the liberty of making sure you have
every comfort I could provide safely.
LtCdrSvann:     :: pauses::

GIF image