<USS Eagle> Sim Log/recap

  • From: Lukas <CaptFyrstk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 22:28:50 -0400

http://www.starfleetphoenix.50megs.com/eagle.html

NOtes:
We should be finishing this story up next week.  Any posts for this week culd involve what your particular characters are foing to help the "past" crew.

Recap
"Bounty's Arrival"
Officers Present:  Commodore Fyrstk, Commander Marqusa, Lt Commanders Haas, Lost & Dr. Hamza, Lt Matsu, Lt jg Dr. Melody, A-Ensign Fyrstk
Officers absent: Ltjg O'Brian
Guest officers: Commander Max Richards, plyed by his creator JDAster of the ST: Sliders sim
NPCs used: Captain Haas (Haas), Commander Wren (Lost)  Commander Matsu (Matsu) Lt. M. Fyrstk (M Fyrstk), Rohan & Ronov Fyrstk (L. Fyrstk)
Stardate: the future

The Away team finds and starts to prepare the sliding equipment for moving over to the Eagle.  Captain Haas, of the USS Targo, informs Lukas that he has acquired the Bounty, the Bird-of-Prey used by James T. Kirk and company to go back in time to find the whales.  The Klingon ship is then docked with Moonbase Alpha and the station is powered by the Eagle.  As the team prepares to set up the B-o-P withthe sliding apparatus, Eagle's sensors detect the approach of a T'Kil ship.

End recap

JPEG image

JPEG image

CommoLukasFyrstk: ATTENTION ON DECK
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: ::AA::
Lt JG Melody: ::AA::
JDAster: ::AA::
T L Lost: ::AA::
GwenivereMarqusa: ::AA::
RomnHaas: ::AA::
Malachi Styles: ::AA::
CnsDennex has entered the room.
CommoLukasFyrstk: Captain's Log, Starfate....the future (for some of us)
CommoLukasFyrstk: The away team to Moonbase Alpha has been successful in their
attempt to gain access to Admiral Mallory's data.
CommoLukasFyrstk: We have also obtained the assistance of two former officers
from the USS Columbia, a ship which was directly involved with Mallory's
sliding project.
CommoLukasFyrstk: Ah, unfortunately (maybe) am not as familiar with the
technology as Ah should be.  Commander Maxwell Richards, who has agreed to help
us, was the chief engineer aboard Columbia
CommoLukasFyrstk: So that is fotuituos for us..
CommoLukasFyrstk: The Falcon has already been moved to one of the bays aboard
the station where they can move some of the equipment needed to complere our
own project.
CnsDennex: test
GwenivereMarqusa: (pass)
CnsDennex: Ronov> ::Steps out of the Falcon, now in the docking bay.::
GwenivereMarqusa: <xo> Okay, let's get everything we need and then get out of
here.
JDAster: Richards>[XO]  THe equipment you would need is stored in that locker
over there, Commander.
Lt JG Melody has left the room.
Lt Yoshiko Matsu has left the room.
T L Lost: <hpw><Ops>::heads to where Richards pointed::
GwenivereMarqusa: <xo>::heads over towards the locker::
CnsDennex: Ronov>  ::Follows Hailey
Lt Yoshiko Matsu has entered the room.
Lt JG Melody has entered the room.
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: ((Sorry lost connection for a moment))
RomnHaas: T-CO>+[Eagle]+ USS Targo contacting Eagle.
Lt JG Melody: AMO>::Has fallen asleep at the console she had been at.::
GwenivereMarqusa: ((Everyone on the away mission, please use the @))
T L Lost: <Ops><co> Captain, there's an incoming message from the USS Targo.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>[OPS]  Put it onscreen.
GwenivereMarqusa: @<xo>::opens the locker:: What equipment do we need?
T L Lost: <Ops>::puts the Targo on the main viewer::
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: XO/CSci> ::Sits in the XO's chair watching::
JDAster: @Richards> :: Points to the equipment::  We will need charged antigrav
units
T L Lost: @<hpw><ops>::grabs what equipment she can::
RomnHaas: T-CO>+[Eagle]  Commodore, we have been sucessful.  The Bounty is in
tow.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>+[Targo]+  Excellent job, Captain.  Rendesvous with us at
Moonbase Alpha.
RomnHaas: T-CO>+[Eagle]  Will do, sir. Targo out.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>[OPS]  Raise the Away team.
T L Lost: <Ops>Aye sir.  ::hails the Falcon crew::+Falcon+USS Eagle to Falcon.
Malachi Styles: SCI> [CSCI/XO]  Commander, can you come over here please?
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci/XO> ::Gets up and walks over.:: How can I help you
Malachi?
JDAster: @Richards> ::Helping move equipment out.::
GwenivereMarqusa: @<xo>Is that the last of it Commander Richards?
Malachi Styles: SCI> [CSCI/XO]  Sir, Rohan and I have been running compariosns
with the molecular data from Dr. Hamza.  We think we have what we need, but can
youcheck this also
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci/XO> ::Looks over the data.::
JDAster: @Richards>  Yeah.  That sould about do it, and please, call me Max
GwenivereMarqusa: @<xo>+Eagle+ This is Commander Marqusa.
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci/XO> It all seems to check out Malachi.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>+[XO]+ Commander, Captain Haas has been successful and is
headed back here.  Ah was wondering if it would be easier to install the
apparatus aboard the station?
Malachi Styles: SCI> ::Smiles:: Thank you, Commander.  I wanted to get this
right.
GwenivereMarqusa: @<xo>+Eagle+ We should be heading back soon.
JDAster: @Richards> ::Thinks a moment :: It would be easier to do it in here if
we could power the station.
GwenivereMarqusa: @<xo>+Eagle+ hold on a minute.
GwenivereMarqusa: @<xo>[richards] easier to do what?
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci/XO> Good job Malachi.
Malachi Styles: SCI> ::Beams, then loooks over to Melody::
Lt JG Melody: AMO>::Is still fast asleep::
JDAster: @Richards> We could dock the Bounty off that port over there and gain
access directly to her engineering esction.  With the help of a good engineer
from Eagle we can have this equipment installed in a matter of hours.
CnsDennex: @Ronov> Listens carefully::
GwenivereMarqusa: @<xo>+Eagle+Commander Richards is suggesting that we install
the equipment on teh Bounty from the moonbase.
Malachi Styles: @F-SCI> [XO]  Ronnie is a darn goood engineer for his age
Commander.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>+[XO]+  That was mah thoughts also, Commander.  We wil
extend whatever power lahnes will be neeed to power the station.
JDAster: @Richards> ::Looks over at the teenager::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>[CSCI/XO]  Yoshi.  You want to get things in motion to get
the station hooked up?
GwenivereMarqusa: @<xo>+Eagle+ Alright, we'll work on it from here sir.
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci/XO> Yes sir.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>[OPS]  Contact Captain Haas.  Have him position the Bounty
to dock with the station.
T L Lost: <Ops>::contacts the Bounty and informs them of the plans.
RomnHaas: T-CO> ::Targo acknowledges the message and tractors the Bounty into
docking position as soon as they arrive::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> :Watches as the Klingon ship is moved tot he docking
port.::
T L Lost: <Ops>+Gwen+The Bounty is being docked with the moonbase Commander.
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci/XO> +ME+ Matsu to Main Engineering.
CnsDennex: Ronov> ::moves over to the docking area and watches from a port as
the B-o-P is gently placed aginst the docking ring::
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>:: in her office [and eagerly awaiting the next
story line] readiny::
Malachi Styles: @ F-SCI> ::Joins his brother:: Amazing.
CnsDennex: @Ronov>  Peice of cake for a tractor officer who know what he is
doin'.
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>::sulks::
JDAster: @Richards> :: nods in agreement with Ronov::  And it seems the Targo
is not short on talented operators.
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci/XO>::Sets up what ever needs to be done from the Eagle.::
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION:  THe power suddenly comes on and the docking bay
lights up on the station::
GwenivereMarqusa: @<xo>+Eagle+Acknowledged.
JDAster: @Richards> [XO]  We will also need some engineers to try and get the
power up on the Bounty.
RomnHaas: @:: The port suddenly opens from the Bounty to the station, and there
are already engineers from the Targo working on the engines.::
GwenivereMarqusa: @<xo>We'll see if the Targo can loan us some engineers.
JDAster: @Richards> [XO]  Nevermind.
JDAster: @Richards> [Ronov]  Ready, kid?
GwenivereMarqusa: @<xo>::chuckles::
CnsDennex: @Ronov>  Kid?
CnsDennex: @Ronov>  [Richards]  Ah'm ready Commander.
JDAster: @Richards>  ::Chuckles::  Then lets get this equipment in there and
get it installed. [F-SCI]  The computers will need to be synchronized to the
Sliding apparatus.
Malachi Styles: @F-SCI> [Richards]  Acknowledged, Commander.
Malachi Styles: @F-sci> [XO]  Commander Marqusa. I could use my younger self-s
help and maybe the other memebers of YOUR crew would like to be in on this.
CnsDennex: @Ronov> :Starts moving the equipment aboard the Bounty determined to
show Richards he is no "kid."::
JDAster: @Richards> ::also starts moving equipment in::
GwenivereMarqusa: @<xo>I'll contact the Eagle.  +Eagle+Captain, we could use
some help.  Lt. Fyrstk is asking for Mal, and we should prolly have the rest of
my crew sent over as well.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>+[XO]+  Acknowledged, Commander. ::Looks over to Mal::
Malachi Styles: SCI> :Already getting up, goes over and gently nudges Melody::
Lt JG Melody: AMO>::Groggily::huh?
T L Lost: <Ops> Guess that means me too.
Malachi Styles: SCI>  C'mon.  We're ging to be transporting over to the Bounty.
Lt JG Melody: AMO>::Looks up at Mal and smiles:: I'd go anywhere with you Mal.
CnsDennex: Rohan> ::Walks over to the younger Mal::  Good luck, Bro.
Lt JG Melody: AMO> ::Remembers where she is and blushes brighty.::
Malachi Styles: SCI> ::turns and hugs his "younger" brother. ::  Thanks for
your help.
CnsDennex: Rohan> ::returns the hug::  Just be good to us in the past.
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION::  The red alert lights suddenly go off aboard ship::
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>::jolts upright::
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci/XO> ::Looks at the scanners.::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> ::Looks back to OPS questioningly::
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION:  Tactical sensors show a T'Kil ship about two hours
out.::
CommoLukasFyrstk: PAUSE SIM

Respectfuly submitted,
Lukas Fyrstk, Commodore