<USS Eagle> Re: <USS Eagle>Vampyre

  • From: MoonshadowsToNEN@xxxxxxx
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ajen_cotts@xxxxxxxxxx, DrizzellaGL0n@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 20:50:02 EDT

TACTICAL OFFICER LOG
ENS. MOONSHADOWS TO ENNIEN
USS EAGLE

ABOARD USS NOSFERATU

VIA COMM LINK

Commander Haas and I had beamed aboard USS Nosferatu, all Federation
warships cast off from station... flotilla of four.

Other ships engaged station.   Inflicting heavy damage.   The Nigalans do
not seem to be great shots, in spite of the heavy armament.   I do not think
they know the use of the tactical computers.

Nosferatu sent to blockade aid from planet.   Encountered small squadron
assault ships, their shooting was better.   Damage to Nosferatu shields,
planetary ships beaten back.   Switched targets to Nigala station, denied
permission to fire.   Station retakenm Federation forces back in command.
Will
return to Eagle, soonest.

PERSONAL NOTE: Sivaoans like to "Tell It How It Happened", which is far
more detailed.   I have left out smells, body language, sounds... everything
which I feel compelled should be put in.   How It happened should take a lot
longer.   I trust I am learning the to Federations' logging style.

Moonshadows, out