<USS Eagle> Sim recap/log 100707

  • From: Lukas <commolukasfyrstk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2010 10:23:14 -0400

Commanding officer: Commodore Lukas Fyrstk
http://eagle.spsims.com

SIM NOTES:
    And so, another saga comes to an end.  Time between sims will be approximately a week.  With the celebration, aboard Nigala, completed, we will be back in the Alpha Quadrant.  So, you can do post-sim logs accordingly.  Thank you all for an excellent job on the last plot.  I will send out a story form of what occurred at the Nigala Sim, and you can all post after that.

SIM RECAP:
"Nigala Aftermath"
Officers present: Commodore Fyrstk, Commanders Haas & Marqusa, Lt.  Commander Vanik, Dr. (Lt.) Compton, Ensigns Banning & Moonshadows to Enien
Guests: Lt. Commander Trent, Ereli'Riov (SubCommander) Mhia t'Rhiol
Stardate: 64617.46 (08/14/2387, 09:00 hours)
    Eagle is in parking orbit around Nigala Station.  Her battle damage has been repaired and her engineers are now assisting Nigala Station's engineers with their repairs.  Rommie meets up with Lt. Commander Simon Trent, Nigala's chief engineer, and they exchange some technology that will be of benefit to both Starfleet teams.  Dr. Compoton finishes dealing with injuries from the retaking of the station.

SIM LOG:
21:00 CommoFyrstk =/\= ATTENTION ON DECK =/\=
21:00 Moonshadows ::AA:: ::^-^::
21:00 EnsBanning ::AA::
21:01 Cmdr_Haas ::AA::
21:01 LtCmdrVanik ::AA::
21:01 LtCmdr_S_Trent *@A*
21:01 CommoFyrstk Captain's Log, Stardate 64617.46 (08/14/2387, 09:00 hours)
21:02 CommoFyrstk We are currently in a parking orbit around Nigala Space Station. Our engineers have been helping theirs put the station back together again, since we trahed taking it apart.
21:03 CommoFyrstk The alert status has been downgraded, as there has been no traffic, whatsoever from the planet. Ah'm guessing they're still busy trahyin to figure out exactly what happened.
21:04 CommoFyrstk The Eagle has had all its battle damage repaired, so we can better concentrate on helping Nigala.
21:05 CommoFyrstk ====== BEGIN =======
21:05 CommoFyrstk CO> :: taps off the log recorder.::
21:06 Moonshadows TAC>::She sends her log to the records department, CC Command staff::
21:06 Cmdr_Haas @ CENG> ::strolls into Nigala's engineering section::
21:07 EnsBanning SCI> :: Still conducting studies on the wormhole area::
21:07 LtCmdr_S_Trent @ Nigala's CENG> *happens actually be in his office at the moment, going over the much shortened list of repairs*
21:07
*** Cmdr_Marqusa joined #usseagle
21:08 Moonshadows TAC>[CO] Torpedo expenditures logged sir... any idea when we can expect replenishment?
21:09 LtCmdr_S_Trent @ N-CENG> *sighs, stands from his desk, and leaves his office heading into engineering itself, seeing a wandering Haas* What can I do for you Commander?
21:09 Cmdr_Marqusa (( sorry all, lost track of the time ))
21:09 CommoFyrstk CO >[ TAC ] As soon as we make it back to the Alpha Quadrant, Ensign. Ah imagine Nigala needs every one that they have in stock.
21:10 Moonshadows TAC>[CO]::Disappointed, she does NOT like partially emptied magazines:: Aye sir!
21:11 Cmdr_Haas @ CENG >[ N-CENG ] Commander! Good morning. I trust my crews have all benn put to task?
21:11 LtCmdrVanik @ HELM> :: enjoying breakfast on the station::
21:12 Moonshadows TAC> ::To keep busy, she runs a calibration on the sighting sensors::
21:12 LtCmdr_S_Trent @ N-CENG> [ E-CENG ] *chuckles* Of course.. although, I think they're going to be tired for a little while, since we did have to rebuild operations, but.. repairs are done proceeding.
21:12 LtCmdr_S_Trent @ N-CENG> [ E-CENG ] *looks at his HyperPADDmk7* There was something I wanted to ask you though Commander...
21:12 CommoFyrstk CO >[ TAC ] Ah want a quick analysis of the responsiveness of the tactical department in the battle against the station.
21:14 Cmdr_Haas @ CENG >[ N-CENG ] Certainly, Simon, is it? Just call me Rommie.
21:14 Moonshadows TAC> [CO] I have run the records sir... will dictate an analysis immediately!
21:14 Moonshadows TAC>::She feeds the data from the battle to an unused station, goes and sits and begins to dictate quietly::
21:14 CommoFyrstk CO> :: Smiles and looks back towards the viewscreen::
21:15 LtCmdr_S_Trent @ N-CENG> [ E-CENG ] *nods* Well, Rommie, *slightly uncomfortable, still getting used to the promotion 3 weeks ago* since the close of the wormhole... Commodore Hirsch wanted me to design a new class of starship, with slipstream technology
21:15 LtCmdr_S_Trent @ N-CENG> [ E-CENG ] Unfortunately... the designs we have, are... shall we say... incomplete? *looking down again at the H-PADD7*
21:16
*** Dr_Compton joined #usseagle
21:16 Dr_Compton ((hello))
21:17 Cmdr_Haas @ E-CENG> :: Raises a brow, looking down at Simon's special PADD::
21:17 CommoFyrstk ((Good evening Doctor. Glad you could make it.))
21:18 Dr_Compton ((I was determined!)
21:18 LtCmdr_S_Trent @ N-CENG> *follows Rommie's eyes, and chuckles* My own design... still a prototype of course...
21:19 Cmdr_Haas @ CENG >[ N-CENG ] Interesting proto-type. It looks like it can do just about everything.
21:20 LtCmdr_S_Trent @ N-CENG> [ E-CENG ] almost anything... I'll make a deal with you... *grinning slightly* I'll trade you the design specs for the HyperPADD, for full design specifications, and blueprints of the slipstream drive...
21:20 Moonshadows TAC>::Finishes her dictation, submits her report to CO, Tactical Command, and the Records Dept.:: [CO] Analysis recorded sir... and may I say the duty Tactical officer did well?
21:21 EnsBanning SCI> :: Makes a request to get any data Nigala may have already gathered on the wormhole::
21:21 LtCmdr_S_Trent (( just FYI... the wormhole is currently closed/locked... has been for a few months now ))
21:22 Cmdr_Haas @ E-CENG> :: Smiles:: Sounds like a fine idea to me. May I use your computer?
21:22 EnsBanning ((Yes, sir. We know. I am trying to find out why.))
21:22 LtCmdr_S_Trent @ N-CENG> [ E-CENG ] *chuckling slightly* Here, it's yours... the mk8 is about ready in my lab anyway...
21:23 LtCmdr_S_Trent @ N-CENG> *hands Rommie the HyperPADDmk7*
21:24 LtCmdr_S_Trent (( didn't know.. just making sure.. lol ))
21:24 Moonshadows TAC>::Having enjoyed a short sit down break, she secures the station and returns to the TAC arch::
21:25 Cmdr_Haas @E-CENG> :: looks a bit disbelieving:: Really? :: Takes the H-PADD Mk7:: Does it have voice input?
21:26 LtCmdr_S_Trent @ N-CENG> *raises an eyebrow* since the mk5, and really, it's yours. I was heading to my lab anyway to get the next version.
21:26
*** Vixen joined #usseagle
21:26 Dr_Compton ::running computer simulations of experiemental treatment to defer Sivaoan estrus cycles::
21:28 Moonshadows TAC>[CO] All tactical systems checked... running optimally sir... torpedo load 68%.... shields regenerated. Tactical ready for space
21:29
*** Vixen is now known as Mhia_tr_Rrhiol
21:29 Cmdr_Haas @ E-CENG> :: Looks at the H-PADD:: Bring up slip-stream core specs for U.S.S. Eagle, NCC 9561, authority Haas 1588D
21:30 Dr_Compton CMO> ::talking to herself:: No...that's not going to work..the hormone levels don't stay steady nearly long enough. ::shakes her head and puts next set of data into the computer for the simulation::
21:30 LtCmdr_S_Trent @ N-CENG> *watches Rommie bring up the specs, looking over his shoulder a bit, then whistles low* I would never thought of doing it THAT way...
21:31 LtCmdr_S_Trent @ N-CENG> [E-CENG] Nice engine you have there...
21:32 Cmdr_Haas @ E-CENG >[ N-CENG ] I wish I could take credit for it. The Chief before me. Commander Bass had most ot the say int its design. He was a true genius.
21:32 Moonshadows TAC>::As she has time to kill... she runs a scan for planetary launches.... finds nothing
21:33 CommoFyrstk CO> :: Walks back over to Moon:: [TAC] So, Ensign. Your personal analysis?
21:33 LtCmdr_S_Trent @ N-CENG> [ E-CENG ] *nods slightly* the last drive I designed... well.. it didn't end on a good note...
21:34 LtCmdr_S_Trent @ N-CENG> *mutters to no one in particular* then again... they didn't exactly build it right...
21:34 Mhia_tr_Rrhiol @ N-Med> ::sitting up in the bio bed at Nigala sickbay, feeling much better and ready to tackle work again::
21:34 Moonshadows TAC>[CO] Sir... Battle went flawlessly, targeting and firing were on the marks.... torpedo reloads were fast and reliable... phasers performed well, recharges to phaser accumulators just a bit slow
21:35 Cmdr_Haas @ E-CENG >[ N-CENG ] Now, the one requirement we have with this drive, is we actually obtain warp 1, before opening the corridor and going into slip-stream.
21:36 CommoFyrstk CO >[ TAC ] ::Nods:: Any recommendations, Ensign?
21:36 LtCmdr_S_Trent @ N-CENG> *nodding again slowly* Any particular reason why?
21:36 Moonshadows TAC> {CO] Damage Control section was directly on the Path...
21:36 Mhia_tr_Rrhiol @ N-Med> ::slides feet off the side of the bed and glances over to Nadja, who is still out of it, watching the Gypsy's chest rise and fall very slowly:: At least you are alive.
21:37 Moonshadows TAC>[CO] I am sure with out own engineers back aboard all will be well sir... I WOULD like to store extra torpedos in a hold.... but that is me sir
21:37 Dr_Compton CMO> ::frowns looking over the preliminary reports for the next set of data....and wonders how the patients she treated on Nigala are doing::
21:37 Cmdr_Haas @ E-CENG >[ N-CENG ] It give the ablative armor an extra.... adjustment moment... :: Smiles:: And then holds the integrity of the ship better once we enter a conduit.
21:38 Mhia_tr_Rrhiol @ N-Med> ::slips off the bio bed, hand goes to her side as there is a faint aching still, shakes her head at her own stupidity:: Why I did not think of taking one of the Nigalan guards' weapon, I will never know.
21:39 CommoFyrstk CO >[ TAC ] Have Lt. Commander Soren make the request of Nigala. Maybe they have a reproduction facility on the station for the topredoes.
21:39 Mhia_tr_Rrhiol @ N-Med> ::walks the few steps over to Nadja, looking down on her:: You have been at the wrong place at the wrong time one too many times lately.
21:39 LtCmdr_S_Trent @ N-CENG> [ E-CENG ] *raises an eyebrow* Indeed...
21:40 Moonshadows TAC>[CO] I will do so sir... texting Commander Soren immediately!
21:40 LtCmdr_S_Trent @ N-CENG> *notes that's one part of the design that they DIDN'T get from Starfleet R&D*
21:40 Mhia_tr_Rrhiol @ Nurse> ::has noticed the movement on that end of sickbay and comes over:: Subcommander, you shouldn't be moving about.
21:41 Cmdr_Haas @ E-CENG >[ N-CENG ] It is quiet fascinating how they were able to take the design Admiral Janeway returned with and improve on it just a bit. I'm sure they've done even more since they installed this system
21:41 Mhia_tr_Rrhiol @ N-Med> ::turns and gives the nurse a little frown:: I am well and ready to return to duty. ::glances around sickbay:: Where is Maenek?
21:42 CommoFyrstk CO >[ TAC ] :: Nods:: Excellent analysis, Ensign. Thank you.
21:42 LtCmdr_S_Trent @ N-CENG> [ E-CENG ] I don't generally trust R&D to release everything you know... *chuckling*
21:42 Moonshadows TAC>[CO] Aye sir, my pleasure
21:42 Cmdr_Haas @ E-CENG >[ N-CENG ] ::Nods:: Oh, I know.
21:43 Mhia_tr_Rrhiol @ Nurse> He's attending to other matters right now. But I can call him...
21:43 CommoFyrstk CO> :: walks back to the command seat, looks to his XO, eyebrow raised.::
21:43 Mhia_tr_Rrhiol @ N-Med> ::cuts her off:: No need. I shall return to my quarters and change into my uniform, then be back.
21:43 Mhia_tr_Rrhiol @ Nurse> You can't just leave without a release from one of the doctors.
21:44 LtCmdr_S_Trent @ N-CENG> [ E-CENG ] on the other hand, they don't know about what's in your hand anyway... and at the moment, I don't plan on telling them about that particular project
21:44 LtCmdrVanik @HELM> ::Finishes his breakfast. Strolls easily along the promenade, looking at all the closed shops::
21:45 Mhia_tr_Rrhiol @ N-Med> Oh... well, in that case. ::walks over to a computer console, punching buttons, then flashes the nurse a cynical smile:: I have just released myself.
21:45 Mhia_tr_Rrhiol @ Nurse> But...
21:45 Cmdr_Haas @ E-CENG >[ N-CENG ] ::Looking at the H-PADD again:: I don't blame you. I am amazed with this.
21:45 Mhia_tr_Rrhiol @ N-Med> What? ::raises one brow:: It is unacceptable?
21:45 Moonshadows TAC>::her fingers fly over the board, composing the text to Lt. Comdr Soren.::
21:46 Mhia_tr_Rrhiol @ Nurse> Well, yes! You're not a sen....
21:46 LtCmdr_S_Trent @ N-CENG> [ E-CENG ] The first versions were much less complex... that version actually can act as a full backup for the primary computer core..
21:46 Dr_Compton CMO> ::her chest heaves with a sight as she realizes the second set of resuls are just as lackluster as the first:: Computer, rerun simulation using data string 284-292 from simulation one and the corresponding data from simulation 2. ::mutters:: I am going to figure this out one way or another!
21:47 Mhia_tr_Rrhiol @ N-Med> I AM a medical officer onboard this station, am I not? And as such I am qualified to make medical decisions, correct?
21:47 Mhia_tr_Rrhiol @ Nurse> Yes, but...
21:48 Cmdr_Haas @ E-CENG >[ N-CENG ] ::turns the thing over in his hand:: A complete backup?
21:48 Mhia_tr_Rrhiol @ N-Med> Good. Then I just made the decision I am well enough to be released. ::walks toward the entrance doors:: Please inform Maenek Solik that I shall return soon. ::exits::
21:49 Mhia_tr_Rrhiol @ Nurse> ::speechlessly staring as Mhia leaves, then huffs:: Romulans.
21:49 LtCmdr_S_Trent @ N-CENG> [ E-CENG ] *nodding at the H-PADD in Rommie's hand, no bigger than an iPad* When I... rewrote the station's cores, it was the core itself until I was finished. You'll also find a 21ly subspace tranciever, as well as a full sensor package, long, and short range.
21:50 LtCmdr_S_Trent @ N-CENG> Although, you won't want to use any of those except in emergencies.. it tends to drain power quickly, I haven't worked that part out yet...
21:50 Cmdr_Haas @ E-CENG> :: says to the H-PADD:: Link to Eagle engineering console. :: the HPADD complies and all systems show up on the screen::
21:50 Mhia_tr_Rrhiol @ N-Med> ::outside sickbay in the hallways suddenly realizes she's in the same boat that Nadja was in after the assassination of the Nigalan president.... she's in a dang med gown and it's drafty::
21:51 Cmdr_Haas @ E-CENG >[ N-CENG ] I will keep that in mind, This is fascinating!
21:51 Mhia_tr_Rrhiol @ N-Med> ::facepalms, scolding herself mentally for not having thought of that, then grabs the back of the gown and closes it, marching to the next TL::
21:51 LtCmdr_S_Trent @ N-CENG> [ E-CENG ] There's a few other features, but I'll let you discover those on your own...
21:52 Cmdr_Haas @ E-CENG> :: Just smiles like a kid with the best Holiday present ever.::
21:52 Mhia_tr_Rrhiol @ N-Med> ::steps into the TL and rides to her quarters::
21:52 LtCmdr_S_Trent (( LOL ))
21:53 Moonshadows ::Tac> Sends the Message to Lt. COmdr. Soren, all she cand do is wait for him to answer now::
21:53 Mhia_tr_Rrhiol @ N-Med> ::arrives at he quarters and heads straight for the bedroom, changing into something more appropriate::
21:53 LtCmdr_S_Trent @ N-CENG > [ E-CENG ] *chuckles slightly* If you could, Command... I mean, Rommie... just transfer the specs to my lab, I don't want to let the cat out of the bag on that one just yet..
21:53 Cmdr_Marqusa (( Soren is female ;) ))
21:53 Moonshadows ((Pardon, did it again))
21:55 Cmdr_Haas @ E-CENG> ::hands him back the H-PADD, FOR A MOMENT!:: Here. The specs are still up.
21:55 Dr_Compton CMO> ::hesitates for a moment, not sure she wants to look at the new data being compiled, then peeks over at it::
21:56 Mhia_tr_Rrhiol @ N-Med> ::comes back into the living area of her quarters, orders herself a drink and something to eat:: Computer, is the USS Eagle still in orbit?
21:56 Mhia_tr_Rrhiol @ Computer> Affirmative.
21:56 Moonshadows TAC>::She begins a series of simulations, targeting the imaginary enemies and snapping shots off as fast as she can, launching "torpedos" and cycling shield quadrants::
21:56 LtCmdr_S_Trent @ N-CENG> *holds his hand over the H-PADD for a moment, eyes glow sliver for a very brief moment, then gets a confirmation that the plans have been transferred to his lab, then hands it back* Done
21:56 CommoFyrstk CO >[ XO ] Send out the memo that the celebration will be this afternoon, on Nigala. Also set up the crew who remains aboard.
21:56 Mhia_tr_Rrhiol @ Good. ::takes her food:: Computer, please establish a connection to the CMO of the USS Eagle.
21:57 CommoFyrstk CO >[ XO ] And alld department heads ARE requahred to attend.
21:57 Mhia_tr_Rrhiol @ N-Med> ::sits at the chair by the computer, puts her food and drink down::
21:57 Cmdr_Marqusa xo >[ co ] aye sir
21:58 CommoFyrstk =/\= Pause Sim =/\=