[Umpqua Birds] Thanks for trip to Arizona Re: Ford's Snow Goose, etc.

  • From: Mikeal Jones <mikealjones@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "umpquabirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <umpquabirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2015 09:21:33 -0800

Thanks Matt for sharing these great photos of Arizona birds. The Painted
Redstart is terrific, among lots of other eye-catchers (Broad-billed
Hummingbird, Vermillion Flycatcher!) and birds we never see. Thank you for
selecting these photos for us, and for the nice close-up of that Snow Goose at
Ford's Pond. These are looks (in good light too) that a person seldom gets of
moving birds through binoculars. Mikeal

Mikeal Jones
826 SE Brockway Ave
Roseburg OR 97470