Next Meeting -- Saturday, December 20th

  • From: U of Manitoba Anime Club <umanime@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: umanime@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 00:31:15 -0800 (PST)

Howdy folks.  It's meeting time yet again; our next
meeting is Saturday December 20th from 12:30 to
6:00ish in room 217 University Center.  The meeting
will be followed by our annual UMAnime Christmas
Dinner.  Specifically, Christmas Pizza ($1.50/slice,
.50/drink).  This ain't your mother's Christmas party.
 oh yeeahhh...

*ahem*

Our showing schedule for the evening is:

Rahxephon Ep 25 - 26
Azumanga Daioh Ep 15 - 16
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex Ep 23 - 24
BREAK
Full Metal Panic Fumofu 1-2
Naruto Ep 25 - 26
Inuyasha Ep 78 - 79

And our Art Coordinator sends us a special Christmas
message:

"Here's the B.W.A.C. 411, fo' shizzle dizzle. ;D

Hey everyone!

  The B.W.A.C for the next meeting (tentatively
scheduled for Dec. 20)
is a
special holiday one, with cool prizes! :D

  What I want is a drawing of your favorite anime
characters
celebrating a
December holiday, whether it's Christmas, Hanukkah,
New Year's Eve,
etc.

  If you win, you will receive:

-Spirited Away on DVD
-A pack of Yu-Gi-Oh cards
-An Inuyasha poster, and
-A Naruto poster

  Of course you can't win if you don't enter, sobreak
out those
sketchbooks
and start drawing!  Entries will be accepted until
break at the next
meeting.

On the back of your entry, please include the
following information:
-Your name
-The characters/anime they're from
-The holiday they're celebrating
-your e-mail address

  Good luck everybody! ^_^"

Yes, that's right.  Your art coordinator said "Fo'
shizzle dizzle." o.O

Anyways, hope to see you at the meeting.  Merry
christmas to all, and to all a fo' shizzle.  w3rd.

Doug Bruce
University of Manitoba Anime Club Webmaster.

=====
University of Manitoba Anime Fan Club Executives
Animation Beyond Your Imagination

  - info@xxxxxxxxxxx
  - http://www.umanime.org

http://photos.yahoo.com/