Next Meeting -- Saturday, December 6th

  • From: U of Manitoba Anime Club <umanime@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: umanime@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 14:38:47 -0800 (PST)

Hello again folks.  We have a meeting coming up in
only a few days; 3, to be precise.  The rooms are
booked for Saturday, December 6th and are rooms 521 AB
+ 522 University Centre.  The meeting runs (as usual)
from 12:30 PM to 6:00 PM, or thereabouts.  We will be
showing:

Rahxephon Ep 23 - 24
Azumanga Daioh Ep 13 - 14
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex Ep 21 - 22
BREAK
Scrapped Princess Ep 23 - 24
Naruto Ep 23 - 24
Inuyasha Ep 76 - 77

And a note from our Art Coordinator:

"The BWAC for this meeting is any Azumanga Daioh
character(s) or Key from Key the Metal Idol.

We'll also be having a special holiday BWAC for the
next meeting, so watch the message board for info on
that! :D"

Doug Bruce
Webmaster, University of Manitoba Anime Club

=====
University of Manitoba Anime Fan Club Executives
Animation Beyond Your Imagination

  - info@xxxxxxxxxxx
  - http://www.umanime.org

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now