Christmas Pizza!

  • From: U of Manitoba Anime Club <umanime@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: umanime@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 00:50:38 -0800 (PST)

Howdy folks!

We've got a special announcement to make:  Immediately
following the next meeting, we will be holding our
Annual UMAnime Christmas dinner. This year we'll be
doing it in the same room as the meeting, in an effort
to make it more available to members who can't travel
easily.

We'll be ordering pizza and buying drinks for the
event, and we'll run a few special shows all
throughout.  Pizza will cost $1.50 per slice, and
drinks will be 50 cents each, barring major economic
upheavals.  The dinner will run from about 6:00 PM to
8:00 PM.

Hope to see you there!

Doug Bruce,
Webmaster, University of Manitoba Anime Club

=====
University of Manitoba Anime Fan Club Executives
Animation Beyond Your Imagination

  - info@xxxxxxxxxxx
  - http://www.umanime.org

http://photos.yahoo.com/