[UHNA] UHNA Re: man with gun on Riddle

  • From: "Therese" <thunolt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 14:01:06 -0400

Hello All,

I hope this finds you well and enjoying the dog days of summer!

May I suggest finding out what the e-mail addresses are for the community
police officers and copy them on e-mails such as this.  I think also
including any of your public officials would be beneficial as well.  Below
I've included a link to the Council website and a list of members for the
Safety Committee and the Neighborhood Committee.

    Law and Public Safety Committee
    Every other Tuesday, 2:00 PM
    For exact date & time see calendar of events
    Jurisdiction: Police & Fire, safety policies, legal review,
Collaborative Agreement and Citizen Complaint Authority.

     Members
    Cecil Thomas, Chair
    Leslie Ghiz, Vice-Chair
    Jeff Berding
    John Cranley
    Chris Monzel
    James Tarbell

----

    Vibrant Neighborhoods, Environment and Public Services Committee
    Every other Tuesday, 3:00 PM
    For exact date & time see calendar of events
    Jurisdiction: Public Services, environment, housing, CMHA & Section 8,
litter, nuisance properties and blight, CNAS teams, Community Councils,
Customer                 Service Center, liquor licenses, neighborhood
infrastructure and neighborhood business district fund

     Members
    Y. Laketa Cole, Chair
    David Crowley, Vice-Chair
    Cecil Thomas