[UHNA] Re: man with gun on Riddle

  • From: Bjorn Kemper <bjorn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 13:19:54 -0400

--- University Hights Neighborhood Association - NET Message ---------------

Wonderful. Gun-waving at 10 AM around the corner. Very encouraging news. This makes me sick.

Did you report that to the police? Not that they would care anyway.

Björn Kemper __________________________________________ 2968 Deckebach Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45220, U.S.A.

On Aug 23, 2006, at 12:47 PM, Donnelly wrote:

--- University Hights Neighborhood Association - NET Message ---------------

Hi, Neighbors,

On Thursday morning, about 10 am, August 17th, a middle-age white man was
waving a hand gun at a young black man across the street. The man with the
gun was in front of the Valley Vista Apartments in the 700-block of Riddle
Road. I stopped my car so that I did not drive into the line of fire. No
shooting happened. Has anyone heard any more about this incident?

Thanks,
Sharlotte