[UHNA] Re: UHNA Re: man with gun on Riddle

  • From: Tina <dkny_bum@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 15:55:17 -0700 (PDT)

Hey i live in CLifton  and about 2 weeks ago a black man broke into my home in
Lowell avenue and held me and my 4 year old at gunpoint , i since moved from
there but they think he may have been related to the nurders on lowell the
previous week, anywy the police came and i felt like i was not the victim here,
the police made me feel like i was lying and u could see as clear as day light
someone broke in and anyway i was just wondering has a black man broke into
anyone elses home around this area , he was about 5"6 and bald head and had on
a wifebeater shirt and was very dark he was wearing white type magician's
gloves, anyway they say they did not catch him so people if u r in this area
plzz lock ur windows and becareful he came in through my window, also a few
days later a group of mexicans broke in my home and cleaned me out and took all
of my sons items as well, Clifton is getting very very bad, i used to feel so
safe to walk around this area and now i really dont feel
 safe at all anymore, i wish the police would do more in this area before they
come at us more and more and then its goin to be to late

Cindy Summers <CSummers@xxxxxxxx> wrote:        v\:*
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:*
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                The police general number
is 765-1212; District 5 is 352-3578. They should be called even if they can?t
make an arrest. We will have all email addresses at the next UHNA meeting. Cindy