[UHNA] Re: Meeting - February

  • From: "Mercedes" <mercedes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 23:25:00 -0500

--- University Hights Neighborhood Association - NET Message ---------------

Hello Allen,

Attached is the link, this is all I know.  The link says riddle ave but it
was on riddle rd, b/c that night we were coming home and the base of riddle
was blocked off my police cars.
http://www.channelcincinnati.com/news/6780460/detail.html

Regarding the shooting tonight, I don't know much.  My boyfriend was outside
and heard gun shots and then several police cards drove down riddle the last
one stopped and asked him what direction he had heard the shots coming from.
Then he drove off.

The meeting is on 2/13 @ 7:30 @ the sisters of the poor.
-Mercedes