[UHNA] Shooting

  • From: "Therese" <thunolt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 11:46:00 -0500

--- University Hights Neighborhood Association - NET Message ---------------

Greetings All,

Here is what I know to date:  the shooting occurred during the second half
of the Super Bowl at the first apartment complex at the Forum off Riddle Rd.
Both of my neighbors heard the shots fired, after the shooting they saw the
assailant walking down Riddle Rd. toward McMicken waving the gun - they
called 911.  They did not see the victim and I am unclear whether he indeed
ended up on McMicken.  When I arrived home Sunday night the entire end of
our street was marked off with crime scene tape as apparently the assailant
tossed the gun, I am also unclear as to whether they have apprehended
anyone.

That's the skinny from here... yet another reason why a block watch for our
ENTIRE area is important.

Best,

Therese