[UHNA] Re: Meeting - February

  • From: "Mercedes" <mercedes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 22:54:00 -0500

--- University Hights Neighborhood Association - NET Message ---------------

Hello Kathy,
Would we be able to get a police offer as a guest speaker to talk about the
shooting this past week, and then the shooting that just happened an hour
ago.  I would love to find out what has been happening, and what we can do
as a neighborhood to prevent this.  On McMicken at the base of Riddle there
have been a lot of officers and police dogs patrolling these past weeks, it
seems like something is happening.

Thanks,
Mercedes