[UHNA] Re: FW: Neighbor

  • From: Nazanin Tork <nazanintork@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 17:36:32 -0500

I was able to get close to the dog without scaring it away and it's not a
coyote. It's a pretty healthy looking dog considering its most likely
homeless. I have tried calling shelters/rescues and the spca for help, but
no one is able to offer any. In case you are wondering what has been
getting into your garbage at night, its the white shepherd looking for
food.

*Nazanin

Everything you can imagine is real.
-Pablo Picasso*