[UHNA] Re: FW: Neighbor

  • From: "Donna Emerson" <kemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 15:15:30 -0500

I just saw this white dog in the woods behind our house on Riddle View Lane
about 3:10 PM.  It was walking up towards Riddle Road.

Donna

Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 14:47:46 -0800
From: bettinadschmid@xxxxxxxxx
To: uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Coyotes run with their tail between their legs.  They are shorter and kind of
brown, grey white and have a much more pointed nose.

A vision without a task is a dream.
A task without a vision is drudgery.
A vision and a task is the hope of the world.   (from a church in Sussex , UK
ca. 1730)

Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 12:59:12 -0800
From: bettinadschmid@xxxxxxxxx

To: uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

It is not a coyote I am pretty sure.  He is something like Jacques, a shepherd
mix but much bigger and totally white.

From: "Pyne-geithman, Gail (pynegj)" <pynegj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>