[UHNA] Re: FW: Neighbor

  • From: Paulina Johnson <c_paula_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 13:20:10 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
I just saw that dog in my yard with another neighborhood dog. I attached a
picture in case it will help to find the owner. It is the white dog not the
brown.
Paulina

________________________________
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 14:47:46
-0800
From: bettinadschmid@xxxxxxxxx
To: uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Coyotes run
with their tail between their legs.  They are shorter and kind of brown,
grey white and have a much more pointed nose.

vision without a task is a dream.
A task without a vision is drudgery.
A vision and a task is the hope of the world.   (from a church in
 Sussex ,
 UK ca. 1730)

From:"Pyne-geithman,
Gail (pynegj)" <pynegj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>