[ubicomp] Re: The Context Toolkit presentation

  • From: rks@xxxxxxxxx (Subramanian R. K)
  • To: <ubicomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 14:00:12 +0400

The CSE 6042 lecture will be held from 12.30 to 14.30 on Saturday 29th
March.
The lecture will be followed by the following presentations:
1. The Context Toolkit by Dilraj Mathoora
2.    Directed Diffusion: A Scalable and Robust Communication Paradigm for
Sensor Networks  by Reshmee Auckloo
R.K.Subramanian     email: rks@xxxxxxxxx
Professor
Department of computer Sciecne and Engineering
Faculty of Engineering
University of Mauritius
Reduit, Mauritius