[ubicomp] Re: The Context Toolkit presentation

  • From: rks@xxxxxxxxx (Subramanian R. K)
  • To: <ubicomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 10:30:02 +0400

Yes. It is agreed that we will have the class from 8.30 to 10.30 tomorrow.
All of you make it.
i will be covering some portions and there will be the two presentations by
your colleagues.

In lighter vein:
For those for whom, like Dilraj, 8.30 am is 'midnight'(!) I have a
suggestion;
  a.. If it is going to be difficult to wake up, don't sleep that night.
Additional benefit: you can spend the whole night trying to find out what
has been discussed in the module CSE 6042, so far.
    a.. I  'hear' some of you saying ' yes, we agree, if we can sleep in the
class'. I thought: even otherwise 'it' happens. Isn't it?
I hope to see you ALL at 8.30 A.M.
R.K.Subramanian     email: rks@xxxxxxxxx
Professor
Department of computer Sciecne and Engineering
Faculty of Engineering
University of Mauritius
Reduit, Mauritius