[uae] Re: uae doesn't compile without X

  • From: Amir Ansari <fractallyte@xxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 10:11:44 +0000

The first problem I have to face is that baselayout-lite WON'T emerge (Package MASKED: "missing keyword"; according to gentoo's PPC handbook it means that the package is not properly tested on my architecture). I have added the line in the tutorial to portage keywords file, but it still won't emerge.

I tested it again on my system, works fine here. Also, check you didn't put the line in package.use or package.unmask by mistake... (I've done that a few times in the past!)

Amir