[uae] Re: Source code snapshot

  • From: Richard Drummond <evilrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 15:49:46 -0500

Hi Mr Creosote

On Thursday 09 September 2004 12:25 pm, Mr Creosote wrote:
> Worked without any problems. It still won't use my CD drive, but then
> again, so didn't the previous version since I upgraded to kernel 2.6,
> and so I blame that on my own inability to configure it properly :)

Did the config script tell you it found libscg okay?

Assuming the SCSI emulation builds okay and you're trying to use it with an
ATAPI device, then it may be a problem with the ide-scsi driver in your
kernel. Try setting the conifg option

scsi_device=ATAPI

> As for the name, I severely disliked 'E-UAE' ever since I saw someone
> using it here on the list, but in the end, it all comes down to
> the functionality of a program, so I won't complain...

Not a great name, I know. But it should avoid confusion.