[uae] Re: SCSI doesn't work with SuperDrive

  • From: Richard Drummond <evilrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 08:12:16 -0500

Hi Jens

On Friday 05 March 2004 07:46 am, you wrote:
> > How about if you try setting UAE_SCSI_DEVICE to 'IODVDServices/0'?
>
> I get the same output messages...

But can you actually use the device in UAE?

I can't solve this problem just now, because I don't have a CD writer in my
Mac. I've tried a couple of ATAPI drives, but, while they work with Linux on
this machine, OS X doesn't want to recognize them for some reason. I've got
my eye on a couple of cheap SCSI numbers on eBay, which will hopefully solve
the problem, and I can then get the SCSI support sorted out.

P.S. Can you post to this list from whichever address you subscribed with?
It's a pain having to approve each of your messages. ;-)