[u3aavcuss] Re: Copying Photos to CD

  • From: "Mike Bean" <Mike.Bean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <u3aavcuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 19:37:37 -0000

DISPLAY ORDER

Ron has identified what is potentially the cause of the out-of-sequence
display of your pictures but it may not be the whole story.

On a PC it will depend on what product is displaying the images and how the
user has chose to display them (by accident or design) - alphabetic order
(Ron's solution works here), Date of creation, date of update, date last
referenced and (most unlikely) order of writing to disk.

Displaying in a suitable DVD player that can handle JPGs etc. all these can
apply (and you probably cannot change them) with the order of writing
sometimes taking precedence.

Mike

  _____