[typeabilitybeta] Re: Problem with TypeAbility installed on different user profiles

  • From: "Brian Hartgen" <Brian.Hartgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <typeabilitybeta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 05:28:16 +0100

So you launch the program, presumably Wordpad appears, what happens if
you press F1 after that?

Brian Hartgen
Product Development Manager
Freedom Scientific approved script writer
Dolphin Computer Access approved script writer

T&T Consultancy Ltd

Advantage House
Trentham Business Quarter
Bellringer Road
Trentham
Stoke-On-Trent
ST4 8GB

Tel:  01782 644141

Fax: 01782 645135

Web Site, www.tandt-consultancy.com

confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that you must not use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail's content. If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and then
delete the email and any attachments from your system. T&T Consultancy
Ltd have made strenuous efforts to ensure that emails and any
attachments generated by its staff are free from viruses. However, it
cannot accept any responsibility for any viruses which are transmitted.
We therefore recommend you scan all received e-mail messages.
Registered in England No. 4098268