[TURC] Re: Back to Work Legislation

  • From: Andrew Stevens <andrew.jr.stevens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TURC <turc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 14:56:17 -0600

Charles,

I'm working on a paper based on a survey I conducted with Unifor Local 2002
members about the aftermath of BTW legislation at Air Canada in 2011-2012 (448
survey respondents and about 30 semi-structured follow up interviews). The
results will be presented at CAWLS this summer. In the meantime I am thinking
of drafting an article for RankandFile.ca in light of the government's imminent
intervention at CP.

Andrew

Andrew Stevens, PhD (Queen's University)
Assistant Professor, Faculty of Business Administration
University of Regina
Regina, Saskatchewan

CANADA

S4S 0A2