[triadtechtalk] Re: new question for Victor

  • From: Armando Barreiro <avbsantos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 18:30:07 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

If that's not an OEM distro MS should give you "support"  according to the EULA.

Have you contacted them on this? You know how it's always been with windoze,
dump it when it's buggy and reinstall, but it would seem to
me that you should seek their advise and let us all know  what, if anything,
they say re this box of yours that wants to do as it pleases.

Maybe Victor has another card up his sleeve on this.

However, did you apply these tweaks with System Restore enabled? Tried  with it
disabled at all?

Armando