[triadtechtalk] Re: junk mail

  • From: ChasM49@xxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 14:06:41 EST

In a message dated 10/26/2003 10:10:11 PM Central Standard Time,
avbsantos@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> This reconnects your cable modem to the internet most
> times. Hope it works for you.

lol... been doing that...... but have found out my dumb telco is the
problem.... its their system messing up..... which is an as per usual
anymore.....
hopefully they will have it fixed soon as they say are waitng tech help
appearance on site to make needed chages to their system settings...... and
supposedly
that is going to fix mine and everyone esle using this telco... seems I wasnt
the only one with the same type problems...... chuck... in Ok