[triadtechtalk] Re: junk mail

  • From: "Juanita Kimble" <jkimble@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 19:36:23 -0600

  it is not that difficult to set up. I sure would like to see you install an
anti virus of some sort.

  Howard

  **************************************

  Well I now have MailWasher and AVG. Both seem to be working fine and didn't
mess over my PC. But I will give
it a little more time and see.

  Chuck I like MailWasher. It might not really be bouncing those emails back to
where they came from but it
makes me feel good to think it is. I suppose time will tell. Give me a couple
of weeks and we will see.
  I did read on one of the url's Armando sent that all you are doing is letting
them know your email address
is valid when you use a program like MailWasher.

  So what do some of you say that have had it a long time. Do you still get
lots of spam?