[triadtechtalk] Ready for a giant massive total disaster of a problem with junk to be

  • From: ChasM49@xxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 22:54:47 -0400 (EDT)

if you are all willing ready and able to go bats.nuts,carzy and then come
to the conclusion of being stupid for doing it... do not reat do not repeat
again..... DO NOT ATTEMPT TO TRY THE WIN  FREEBIE!!!!!!!!!!!

if you do... dont ask for help... there isnt any... all you know about a
PC? none of it is the same.....amd MS OWNS your files..... you have to sign
onto  ms and they have the info on you pc in there files after you do so and
each time  you sign on...... guess who is there with you.... yep... good old
dumb bunny  MS... you just gave your life away...... plus...... try to
figure out what the  little pictures do or say... fun times in garbage can land
for sure...... I did  the stupid download.... took near 3 hours..... then
the install and all the  settings etc took near 4 hours...... and this was on
a bare bones HP was brand  new no programs other than what came from
HP-Compaq...... it did the  compatibility test and said was ok other than the
video
needed update after  install... did it... and still can only say never ever
never will I go to win  8.... talk about 98 millennium.. this is gold
plated asinine garbage for  sure......

no way to make any changes to settings since all are buit in other than
colors and pictures etc..... you will do it all as it is set hard core in win
8.... no changes can be made or features turned off it is designed to work
with  a touch screen monitor but can use the mouse to click... but new
word...  "swipe"  this corner or that corner or yeahhhhhhh who knows and they
dont  stay long enough to see......cant dump the password deal has to be as its
your  windows live email and all email goes to windows live email.... only
way to  get the stupid thing working and then... Privacy?.. yea all to MS
for  certain...... GARBAGE...... tomorrow am pulling the drive and formatting
and doing to total recovery on the pc back to simple dual core 64 bit win
7.....  and MS can fly a kite in my mind...... almost has me looking at
APPLE.... and  sure hope Google can get there stuff working or someone else
...... oh yea...  programs and files etc.... like your cell phone now called
apps.... and you  "BUY" them from the MS company store.......

but if you like the converted Atari/nintendo.xbox toy it makes of your
computer... go for it...... but dont expect any sort ofhelpfrom MS on is as no
one there is able to answer... all the do is drink coffee..... eat candy
bars  and read the mail.... no work anymore... jusrt dump the junk to the
suckers is  new motto I guess form way this trash can works.

aint going for it now way...... besides... no way is there a 42 inch touch
screen monitor.......like size is of tv am using for monitor............
so...  bye bye sour lemon pie form MS...... my opinions....... chuck in  Ok