[triadtechtalk] Re: Ready for a giant massive total disaster of a problem with junk to be

  • From: ROBERT BURGER <robertburger36@xxxxxxx>
  • To: TriadTechTalk <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 00:08:55 -0400

I just found this which may or may not be of any help:

http://helpdeskgeek.com/windows-7/windows-7-how-to-delete-files-protected-by-trustedinstaller/

I am still with XP.
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 16:59:14 -0500
From: brian99@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [triadtechtalk] Re: Ready for a giant massive total disaster of a
problem with junk to be

    Chuck,

        WOW! It sure sounds like a real mess.

        I can remember you have been upset in the past, but this must be
        an all time high!

        I mentioned I had been trying to do an install of W8 and someone
        recommended

        to do it on a virtual drive. So that is what I was trying to do.
        But my W7 would not install it.

        After your ordeal now I know why they said don't do a dual or
        triple boot with W8.

        Thanks for explaining the problems you encountered.

        It almost sounds like Armando's Linux may be the way of the
        future.

        Brian

      ===================

    On 6/6/2012 9:54 PM, ChasM49@xxxxxxx
      wrote:

        if you are all willing ready and able to go bats.nuts,carzy
          and then come to the conclusion of being stupid for doing
          it... do not reat do not repeat again..... DO NOT ATTEMPT TO
          TRY THE WIN  FREEBIE!!!!!!!!!!!

        if you do... dont ask for help... there isnt any... all you
          know about a PC? none of it is the same.....amd MS OWNS your
          files..... you have to sign onto ms and they have the info on
          you pc in there files after you do so and each time you sign
          on...... guess who is there with you.... yep... good old dumb
          bunny MS... you just gave your life away...... plus...... try
          to figure out what the little pictures do or say... fun times
          in garbage can land for sure...... I did the stupid
          download.... took near 3 hours..... then the install and all
          the settings etc took near 4 hours...... and this was on a
          bare bones HP was brand new no programs other than what came
          from HP-Compaq...... it did the compatibility test and said
          was ok other than the video needed update after install... did
          it... and still can only say never ever never will I go to win
          8.... talk about 98 millennium.. this is gold plated asinine
          garbage for sure......

        no way to make any changes to settings since all are buit
          in other than colors and pictures etc..... you will do it all
          as it is set hard core in win 8.... no changes can be made or
          features turned off it is designed to work with a touch screen
          monitor but can use the mouse to click... but new word...
          "swipe"  this corner or that corner or yeahhhhhhh who knows
          and they dont stay long enough to see......cant dump the
          password deal has to be as its your windows live email and all
          email goes to windows live email.... only way to get the
          stupid thing working and then... Privacy?.. yea all to MS for
          certain...... GARBAGE...... tomorrow am pulling the drive and
          formatting and doing to total recovery on the pc back to
          simple dual core 64 bit win 7..... and MS can fly a kite in my
          mind...... almost has me looking at APPLE.... and sure hope
          Google can get there stuff working or someone else ...... oh
          yea... programs and files etc.... like your cell phone now
          called apps.... and you "BUY" them from the MS company
          store.......

        but if you like the converted Atari/nintendo.xbox toy it
          makes of your computer... go for it...... but dont expect any
          sort ofhelpfrom MS on is as no one there is able to answer...
          all the do is drink coffee..... eat candy bars and read the
          mail.... no work anymore... jusrt dump the junk to the suckers
          is new motto I guess form way this trash can works.

        aint going for it now way...... besides... no way is there
          a 42 inch touch screen monitor.......like size is of tv am
          using for monitor............ so... bye bye sour lemon pie
          form MS...... my opinions....... chuck in Ok