[triadtechtalk] Re: Java Console: Pop Up Should Be Useful If I Know What To Do With It!

  • From: brian <brian99@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2012 09:06:54 -0500

Victor,

 It has been infrequently that I haven't noticed any patter.
I will have to monitor and watch for those details.
I was thinking it was the identical display each time. but I am not ever sure of that.

As I can accumulate more details I will post the info.

Thanks for the help.

Brian

On 6/5/2012 7:48 AM, GASCON, VICTOR wrote:

Brian,

Have you been able to observe any similarities as to when this message is shown? Is it always on a specific page or when you press specific key combinations? Do you have a keyboard shortcut manager or any other utility like that?

-= Victor =-

Infrastructure Analyst

803-217-9436 |Cell: 803-331 5578