[triadtechtalk] Re: POP UP STOPPER

  • From: "Sandy O'Neill" <muruagogo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 18:14:47 +1100

Thank you for that esummary Armando,  I did understand your explanation.
The very important thing to do is update those programmes every day but
instead of LiveUpdate as in NAV, it must be manually - no problem. I do have
the three, SpywareBlaster, AdAware and Spybot S&D and tried to download the
SpywareGuard on reading your email; however there must be a bit of a problem
with the site. I shall keep trying though.
Thankyou again
Sandy :)