[triadtechtalk] Re: More gmail

  • From: "grps2004" <grps2004@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 09:12:15 +1000

Thoughtful of you, Jeff.
I wonder why is Google making this to appear like an exclusive club??

Elisabeth

Jeff wrote:

Hello to all,
I noticed some discussion about getting a gmail account some time ago and I thought
I'd send this along. It is a spooler, whatever that is, that will allow just about anyone to
get a gmail account, I got mine, haven't messed with it much yet but it all seems to be
in working order. Seems that there are many people out there who have invitations to give
away and this site allows them to do just that.

Jeff in San Marcos

Shortcut to: http://isnoop.net/gmail/