[triadtechtalk] Re: Microsoft Security Essentials Falters!

  • From: ChasM49@xxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 14:45:03 -0500 (EST)

you and those costumers are very lucky...... MS essentials has some of the
biggest bloopers on going and no fix found to date...... do a google search
and  see what comes up... it started a few months back with some screwed up
up dates  and then wont allow any updates to it nor can you remove it or
repair and if you  do succeed in removing it then cant get it to
re-install..... I dumped it and  now find windows defender is back in gear....
am using
win7 64 bit... but then  have to ask... where is MSEE on win 8.... nope.. not
used and cant install it  there it uses windows defender....try and talk to
anyone at MS by real time  phone and you end up with MUMBAI...... and they
have no idea whatsoever as to  what is.. the MS VIP tech's all say go see
MS.... I dumped it as it wont allow  me to reinstall plus the weird update
screw up made some changes to the services  settings... big one was the windows
installer service... set it to stopped.....  and again... no idea why that
happened...... all this came about when MS went to  their lookout any day
and time updates and you get them even tho settings may  say only download and
not install..... some of the updates had to be installed  one at a time in
D/L and install... then restart and next one D/L  and install....and that
was by MS tech advice...... . and I sure as heck  aint the only one with the
problem.... do the google search and will be one  ginat messed up eye
opener..... it isvery disappointing as I was an early user  and did think
highly of
it... now...... add win 8 to the facotrs... and fore....  MS sucks....
garbage trash junk.... with win 8 you have no ownership on your  pc..... MS
owns
you in all ways....... slow but sure am seriously looking at  apple
chuck...in Ok

In a message dated 12/2/2012 1:17:21 P.M. Central Standard Time,
hbint@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

haven’t seen any problems with it on my many customers  computers, so I
will continue to install unless I get some  problems,