[triadtechtalk] Re: Microsoft Security Essentials Falters!

  • From: Howard <hbint@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2012 14:17:12 -0500

Hi ... the fail was on 0 day infections only (as I read it anyway). Normal
widespread infections was a lot different ...

“As for the detection of widespread and prevalent malware, however, Microsoft
Security Essentials has managed to achieve the maximum detection rate, with 100
percent in both months.”    ...

I haven’t seen any problems with it on my many customers computers, so I will
continue to install unless I get some problems,

Thanks for bringing it up Brian ...

Howard