[triadtechtalk] Re: Is this a virus

  • From: Cuffy10@xxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 14:36:19 EST

In a message dated 2/11/04 10:33:46 AM Pacific Standard Time,
jkimble@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
When I open the shell folder It has Bypass Script Sentry I open that file and
it reads,  &Bypass Script Sentery. Do any of you have that?

Juanita
From the Script Sentry development history..........

Version 2.5
Download (135KB)
Changed how Script Sentry handles associations. Instead of making a "Script
Sentry" command and leaving the "Open" command alone, Script Sentry will now
take over the "Open" command and backup the Open command as "Bypass Script
Sentry." This should fix incompatibility problems with Eudora and some other
e-mail
clients.
Fixed a minor color bug in the configuration dialog box. (Yes, again.)
Added a Delete Safe Files entry confirmation box.
Fixed bug with Script Sentry ignoring multiple command line items.
Fixed bug in installer where trailing slash was left off.
Version 2.2
Download (133KB)
Added the ability to have Script Sentry launch DOC/XLS
You are/have been playing with apps that are messing with your registry.
The medicine you are applying is going to kill the machine !!!!
Remove Script Sentry from the machine. Clean the Registry of any entries that
pertain to Script Sentry.

http://www.jasons-toolbox.com/history.asp?Program=Script%20Sentry

JPEG image