[triadtechtalk] Is this a virus

  • From: "Juanita Kimble" <jkimble@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 20:58:42 -0600

I ask this question once. No one answered. Maybe no one knows.
Will ask again.

AdAware keeps finding a file

HKEY classes root\regfile\shell\open\command

As always AdAware found it again.
I went there in the registry  all  there was there  is ""
I looked around in the reg. Went back to the command folder Then here is what
was there
 regedit.exe "%""

I found some things on google that I though was saying it is a virus but I am
not sure.
It didn't have but one set of  quotes. What I was reading on the search.

I just ran AdAware again. It didn't find it this time. So maybe it isn't a
virus. Ran AVG it didn't find
anything either.

Juanita

---