[torontocbm] Re: Toronto PET Users Group April 19 2012

  • From: "Brad Kamrath" <bkamrath@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 21:12:23 -0400

Thanks for undertaking this, Steve.  I've dreamed about seeing this show
again for many years.

Somebody - PLEASE put this into a torrent or upload them to Usenet (ANY
group).  These need to be shared with the world!

Thanks in advance,

Brad Kamrath

From: Leif Bloomquist <leif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Subject: [torontocbm] Toronto PET Users Group April 19 2012
The next TPUG meeting is Thursday, April 19th 2012 at 7:30 PM.

This month will be a hands-on with the EASYFLASH 3 cartridge, assuming
I get mine by then!

As demonstrated at the World of Commodore 2011 by Jim Brain, the
EASYFLASH 3 is reflashable, can emulate many kinds of carts, and now
can also replace the C64's kernal - no desoldering or wires required.

Directions are on the TPUG website ( http://www.tpug.ca/ ).  Click on
"Meetings" on the left menu.

There is also a section on the TPUG forums
(http://www.tpug.ca/forums/) dedicated to discussing the meetings,
please sign up and join the discussions.

database 7067 (20120418) __________

http://www.eset.com