[torontocbm] Re: Toronto PET Users Group April 19 2012

  • From: Steve Gray <sjgray@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 15:28:02 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Some additional info. There are only 3 discs:
1) Bits and Bytes followed by the matching Academy episode (# 1-6)2) Bits and
Bytes followed by the matching Academy episode (# 7-12)
3) Bits and Bytes 2 (missing episode #1)

Basically, these are straight dumps as-is from tape.

3 of the 4 sets are now spoken for, but I can make additional sets if you email
me before NOON tomorrow.

Steve