[torontocbm] Re: Plus 4

  • From: Steve Gray <sjgray@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2011 19:29:37 -0800 (PST)

Dan,

Following up... it seems your CPU was bad, however we never tested it in my
good machine. I didn't get a good look at your chips while we were tesing, but
I was thinking it's possible the socket is flakey or there could have been some
corrosion on the pins.  Your chip might just need a little cleaning.

Steve