[tn-moths] Re: Photos from the yard

  • From: Herb Wolf <humble1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 21:40:53 -0500

Rich,

Thank you so very much for pointing out my mistake.  When I was searching on
MPG for this moth I was looking at 6368 and 6370.  Somehow I never looked at
6362.  I was looking at the elliptical area at the top of the wings and 6362
didn't show that.  I guess if I had looked further I might have discovered it.

I am very pleased to meet you.  I am going to try to be more active on this
list.  I just have been extremely busy this summer.  You probably won't believe
this but I have almost 10,000 moth photos to go through just from my yard this
summer.  That of course doesn't represent the number of species.  Many are
duplicate.

If you are interested, I have posted quite a few photos on BG.  It is such
great fun and I will be excited to see just how many species I can identify
from my yard this year.

Hope everyone has good finds tonight.

Carol Wolf
Woodbury, TN