[tn-moths] Re: Photos from the yard

  • From: Larry McDaniel <larrycmcd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-moths <tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 09:13:47 -0400

Carol,

It's great to see you back on tn-moths. I hope you will manage to find the time
to continue contributing your excellent work to the list.

For those of you who aren't aware, Carol was instrumental in tn-moths coming
into existence. She is working incredibly hard at moth photography and study.
She also happens to be close friends with Lyn Atherton of St. Pete FL. Lyn and
I have been friends for over 20 years and she is also a bug nut. I must admit
that my interest in those days was in birding. I wish I had gotten into insects
sooner.

Thanks
Larry McDaniel
Johnson City, TN

From: humble1@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tn-moths] Photos from the yard
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 06:39:24 -0500
To: TN-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here are a couple yard photos from this summer.  Looks like everyone is having
a great time and finding lots of moths.

Carol Wolf
Woodbury
Cannon County

5130 Choristosigma roseopennalis

9122 Spragueia dama - Southern Spragueia Moth

6368 Digrammia atrofasciata

8121 Virbia aurantiaca - Orange Holomelina Moth

6255 Oreta rosea - Rose Hooktip Moth